21. Robertson, C. Nelson, T.A. In Press. An overview of spatial analysis of emerging infectious diseases. The Professional Geographer.
20. Bone C, Wulder M, White J, Robertson C, Nelson T. In Press. The impact of forest pattern on host selection by mountain pine
beetle at different beetle population densities. Forests.
19. Bone C, Wulder M, White J, Robertson C, Nelson T. Accepted. A GIS-based Risk Rating of Forest Insect Outbreaks Using Aerial Overview Surveys and the Local Moran's I Statistic. Applied Geography.
18. Long, J.A., Robertson, C., Nathoo, F.S., Nelson, T.A.(2012) A Bayesian space-time model for discrete spread processes on a lattice. Spatial and Spatio-temporal Epidemiology, 3:151-162. article
17. Munasinghe, N., Stephen, C., Robertson, C., and Abeynayake, P. (2012). Farm level and geographic predictors of antibiotic use in Sri Lankan shrimp farms. Journal of Aquatic Animal Health. 24:22-29. article
16. Nelson, T.A., and Robertson, C. (2012). Reﬁning spatial neighbourhoods to capture terrain effects. (2012). Ecological Processes, 1:3. article
15. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., Stephen, C. (2012). Spatial epidemiology of suspected clinical leptospirosis in Sri Lanka. Epidemiology and Infection.140:731-743. DOI.
14. Sawford, K., Robertson, C., Gunawardena, S., and Stephen, C., (2011). Development and application of a framework for emerging infectious disease intelligence in low-to-middle income settings. Journal of Bioterrorism and Biodefense, S4:001
13. Robertson, C., Sawford, K., Gunawardana, W.S.N., Nelson, T.A., Nathoo, F., & Stephen, C. (2011). A hidden markov model for analysis of frontline veterinary data for emerging zoonotic disease surveillance. PLoS One, 6:e24833.
12. Sawford, K., Robertson, C., Gunawardena, S., and Stephen, C., (2011). Building emerging infectious disease intelligence in low-middle income countries: The potential role for mobile phone-based surveillance systems. Epidmiologie et Sant Animale, 59-60: 61-63
11. Robertson, C., Sawford, K., Daniel, S.L.A., Nelson, T.A., Stephen,
C. (2010). Mobile Phone-based Infectious Disease Surveillance System,
Sri Lanka. Emerging Infectious Dieases. 15(10):1524 article
10. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., MacNab, Y.C., Lawson, A.B. (2010). Review of methods for space-time disease surveillance. Spatial and Spatio-temporal Epidemiology. 1:105-116. DOI
9. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A. (2010). Review of software for space-time disease surveillance. International Journal of Health Geographics. 9:16. article
8. Nelson, T.A., Duffus, D., Robertson, C., Laberee, K. and Feyrer, L.J. (2009). Spatial-temporal analysis of marine wildlife. Journal of Coastal Research. Special Issue 56: 1537-1541.
7. Robertson, C.,
Nelson, T.A., Jelinski, D.E., Wulder, M.A. and Boots, B. (2009).
Spatial-temporal analysis of species' range expansion: the case of the
mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae. Journal of Biogeography.
6. Robertson, C., Farmer, C.J.Q., Nelson, T.A., Mackenzie, I.K., Wulder, M.A. and White, J.C. (2009). Determination of the compositional change (1999-2006) in the pine forests of British Columbia due to mountain pine beetle infestation. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 158:593-608.
5. Robertson, C. and Farmer, C.J. (2008) Developing an open-source framework for surveillance and analysis of emerging zoonotic diseases. Proceedings of the Fifth National Symposium on Geo-Informatics of the Geo-Informatics Society of Sri Lanka. p. 123-134, July 25, 2008, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
4. Robertson, C., Wulder, M.A., Nelson, T.A.,
and White, J.C. 2008. Risk rating for mountain pine beetle infestation
of lodgepole pine forests over large areas with ordinal regression
modelling. Forest Ecology and Management. 256(5):900-912.
3. Nelson, T.A., Duffus, D. Robertson, C. and Feyrer, L-J (2008) Spatial-temporal patterns in intra-annual gray whale foraging: characterizing interactions between predators and prey in Clayquot Sound, British Columbia, Canada. Marine Mammal Science. 24(2): 356-370.
2. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., Boots, B. and Wulder, M.A. (2007) STAMP : Spatial - temporal analysis of moving polygons. Journal of Geographical Systems. 9: 207-227.
1. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., and Boots, B. (2007) Mountain pine beetle dispersal: the spatial-temporal interactions of infestation. Forest Science. 53(2):395-405.